FAQs of water fountains
1. We received the fountain but without instruction, how can we set it up?
In our website product page there is a video showing how to set the fountain up, please click to check out and following the steps.
2. Where is it usually used for?
We have indoor or outdoor usage, you can buy the fountain you need accordingly.
3. Does this fountain splash water everywhere?
The water would not splash outside of the fountain on the table.
4. Is the motor very loud?
It is not loud when you have enough water. Adding a lot more water and the loud will small a lot.
5. What is the plug and the voltage type?
This fountain is UL plug with 110V.
6. Does it work on batteries?
No, plug in to standard wall outlet.
7. Can you run it 24 hrs without any risk of overheating?
Absolutely not! Just make sure you keep the water level up to the pump. Check every two or three days. As long the pump motor is submerged in water you can keep it running for as long as you want.
8. Does it have an on/off switch?
No, it doesn't have a switch.
9. Is the light on a seperate plug from the pump? I would want the pump on all the time but the lights only on at night.
No, they are not on a separate plug, but it can be unplug from the pump if you did not want the light on.
10. Can I adjust the water flow?
Yes, there is a switch in pump that you can adjust the water flow more or less.
11. How much maintenance will my fountain require?
Fountains are fairly low maintenance, all you really need to do is make sure that your fountain has enough water to circulate through its system,Check your fountain's basin from time to time, if it seems to be running low, add more water.
12. What can I do to prevent algae from growing in my fountain?
Adding an algaecide to your fountain once a week would prevent future algae growth and also eradicate.
13. What hardware do I need to install my water fountain?
Each water feature ships with all the hardware needed to install. Just simple assembly with hand according to the instructions.
14. What kind of water should I use in my fountain?
Distilled water would be best, but if not, use normal water and be care to prevent algae growth.
15. Is the water fountain solar charge?
No, it is only by UL plug.
16. What is the best spot for the solar-powered water fountain?
You can place the water fountain on the desk, windowsill, shelf or anywhere else...as long as it is on a flat surface.
17.How do water fountains good for our healthy?
Indoor water fountains can improve the air in your home with negative ions, reducing the air pollution. The continuous moving water in a fountain will not only relax you with its water sounds, but will also rejuvenate you with negative ions.
18. Are fountains a waste of water?
Not really for small ones, and with larger ones, they can lose a lot just through evaporation. Water savings can be increased by converting waterfalls to be pondless or pumping pond water onto lawn in advance of the off-season.